Hypertension which is also known as high blood pressure, causes Kidney failure: In this when the blood pressure is high it damages the vessels that is in your kidney. Before you know it your body will start swelling up and also when urinating, you see blood coming out instead of urine.
It is advise, that if you have been diagnosed with blood pressure to be seeing your doctor at least every 6months. In other to check the your blood ( blood test) and also your urine if you have been/ start passing out blood in your urine.
Heart failure: hypertension can cause heart failure, when the blood pressure is high in the heart. The heart will be struggling to pump blood, when struggling it can easily cause chest pain, weakness of the body because of the high blood pressure.
Stroke: The vesicles/vein in the brain may splinter making you unable to talk again, the part of the body make not work . It is because their is know blood circulating in that part of the body.
Diabetes: High blood pressure can cause diabetes because because the blood pressure will destroy the blood vessels that travels to pancreas (Because is in pancreas you produce insulin).
High blood pressure also causes blindness, eye-problem. One can stay and not be seeing things clearly(blurred vision) and severe headache.
Weakness in the hand and legs are one of the causes of hypertension.
If you have been diagnosed of high blood pressure, please I will advise you to be taking your medications very serious, as your doctor prescribed it for you.
You have to visiting your doctor every 6months at the case may be every 2 weeks. The doctor will check the vital organs in your body.
6Foods for lowering blood pressure
- Pumpkin: It contains potassium to help flush out excessive sodium in your body.
- White beans: Contains fiber magnesium and calcium to help keep blood pressure in check.
- Spinach: It contains potassium and magnesium to maintain the normal blood flow.
- Garlic: It contains blood pressure lowering compound without any side effects.
- Beetroot juice: Drinking this juice helps in reducing blood pressure.
Possible remedies to avoid causes of hypertension includes doing the right exercise. The exercises may be taking a walk for at least 45 minutes both in the morning and in the evening in other to enable blood flow in your body.
Other remedies include.
- Placing your feet in warm water.
- Mixing lemon and mineral water and drink it.
- Avoid eating sodium rich foods, canned foods that are either high in sodium or sugar and alcohol. This because sugar and salt elevate the high blood pressure.