This is also known as [CKD], it occurs when your estimated glomerular filtration rate falls between 30-59, indicating moderate kidney damage and also noticeable loss of kidney function.
CAUSES OF CHRONIC KIDNEY DISEASE. Most chronic kidney disease in the U.S has one of two causes either type 2 diabetes or blood pressure or both at the same time.
These two causes 70% of all kidney failure in the U.S. They also cause heart disease and stroke. so keeping one’s blood sugar and blood pressure in check can help.
- fatigue– being tired all the time
- feeling cold- when others are warm
- feeling dizzy or weak
- swelling in hands or feet
- swollen or puffy face
- Ammonia breath
- foamy or bubble urine
- much pressure when making urine
- Upset stomach, nausea, vomiting
- Getting up during the night to make urine [often].
OTHER HEALTH PROBLEM THAT MAY LEAD TO C.K.D.
- GLOMERULAR: It attack blood vessels in the nephrons.
- LUPUS: Attacking of the skin, kidney, brain ,and joint.
- Tumors or cancer in the kidney.
- TYPE 1 DIABETES: In this, the immune system destroys cell that make the hormone that controls blood sugar level.