This symptoms of cancer don’t mean that you have cancer. But if any last for more than two weeks, you have make sure you see your doctor.
Some of the symptoms of cancer include
- Unusual breast changes: You have to watch your lumps in your breast or armpit as well as skin or nipple changes.
- Unusual weight loss: If suddenly you loss about 10 pounds or 4-4kg in one month without changing diet or partaking in any form of exercise. You have make sure you see your doctor.
- Feeling full at all time: If you experiences weight gain without eating much but your clothes feel tight on you . If you notice this you have as well see your family doctor.
- Changes on the skin structure, wart or pigmentation are one of signs of cancer. Lentigo malign melanoma are the most common forms of skin cancer and have symptoms like spots on the skin with an unusual sizes and shapes.
- Flatulence: This sign appears in mostly in women. It may be cause by indigestion. It may come with pain in the abdomen or pelvis. It seen in ovaries cancer.
- Abnormal virginal bleeding: You have to watch out for bleeding between mensural periods, bleeding after sexual intercourse or after menopause.
- Wound that do not heal. If you have a cut and it’s taking time to heal, it may be cancer growing in your system. For this you have to take excellent care to keep the wound clean.
- Itching or Irritable Skin: Cancer is treated like bacteria in the body by the immune system. Your white blood cells are mobilized to try to destroy because of this blood flow is increased in the area of cancerous growth and the area may feel warm, appear red, change color and itch.
- Tongue or mouth Bumps: In this, lesion can occur in tongue, gums. It is known as oral cancer.
- Changes in urination: In this, there may be change in color of urine, blood in the urine, the presence of foam, a strong smell from your urine.
- Abnormal Bloating can also be seen in this.
Research has shown that there are ways to reduce your risk of getting cancer through things you do daily and how to avoid doing it in your everyday life.
- The first one is lifestyle factors which refers to smoking, exercise and dietary.
- Quitting smoking is one of the significantly way of reducing risk of cancer.
- Maintaining a healthy diet is also an important way you can reduce the risk of getting cancer. Mostly by taking of fruits and vegetables at least everyday, is the best way to reduce cancer risk. This fruits contain phytochemicals and these chemicals help the body( immune system resist cancers).
- Regular, physical activity(exercise) at least exercise like 30 to 45 minuets at least everyday. This help keeping you fit and also stretches’ the inner body.
- Controlling of stress is also one of the things you have to consider, is very important when it comes to lowering the risks of developing cancer.